Sunday, May 8, 2016

How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink, Man Shares His Funny Experience


Orijin zero almost landed this young Man in trouble, Read what happened to him below:-

======================

On Friday, My boss sent me on an errand and when I was done, I was very tired.

Going back to office I decide to branch into a super market to get myself soft drink to refresh with because of the tiredness. My intention was to buy malt drink, I changed my mind when I saw this new Orijin zero non alcoholic drink because I hv tasted it before.

After some snacks, I washed it down wit the orijin, that’s when my Boss walked in and met me & other colleagues eating because it was break time.
Immediately, my Boss sent for me in his office, and queried me on why I was drinking alcohol on duty. It took me time to convinced him that the brand of Orijin I was drinking was not alcoholic.

After so many many talk talk to which I was able to convince him after showing him the can. na so I go buy six pack of d Orijin zero alcoholic drink for my Boss to cool down.

Lesson to all; There are some brand names that are tagged negative, you should not associate your self with it, if you happen to work in d co-operate world. Example; anybody who sees the brand name ORIJIN will think it’s an alcoholic drink not knowing this brand doesn’t contain alcohol.

=====================

Source:- Nairaland Forum


No comments:

Post a Comment